- I am a romantic, I love in dark ways.
- I cry, men.
- I break my own heart, he didn’t it wasn’t his fault: he tried to find it
- I leave, before I get left
- I named my pain. The name of a fight at dusk.
- God and I had a falling out
- He still looks for me in dark rooms, or light rooms
- I find it hard to believe in anything anymore
- I know the loyalty of a summer night, beers and lipstick.
- I dream of anger
- These hands touched an angel on the sabbath
- And by angel I mean my nephew
- I learned how to speak men. Its a language with its own dialect
- My heart was left on the floor and it was stepped on.
- When I was 15 I cried myself to sleep for a year.
- The night I saw his heart beating in and out of his chest, that was the night I decided I’d give him eternity if he let me.
- He put me together just to make ruins out of me
- I write out my emotions to a fault
- When I wear my curls I feel like a lioness, I want to scratch faces and eat raw.
- I am a free spirited wild child
- I feel like if you add glitter to things it makes everything much more magical and enchanting
- Im all for those dreams
- I’ve lost best-friends
- Im incomplete
- I can be found someplace between my hair blowing in the wind and the sunsetting.
When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
Things that don’t make someone a bad person:
- Doing drugs
- Having sex
- Not having sex
- Having opinions
Things that make someone a bad person:
- Drinking and then punching every person you see in the face
- Killing people and using their bodies to transport drugs
- Having sex with unwilling participants
- Not having sex and saying people that have sex are sluts/whores/etc.
- Forcing your opinions on others as fact and ignoring the effects of your beliefs on others
why do you live in your body like you will be given another? as if it were temporary. you starve it, you let anyone touch it, you berate it. tell it that should be completely different. you tug at your soft flesh, wish it thinner, wish it gone. you fall in love with those who praise the way it sighs under their hands, but who praises the way it holds up your weight, even when you are falling apart?
To all the perfectly imperfect imaginatively beautiful creations of liveliness,
To all the luminous lovely dreamers,
To all the impatient weary old souls awaiting your perfectly imperfect combinations,
And introduce you to your soul tonight.
Here them whisper “Hello, I’ve been waiting”.
Honesty at its purest
Everyone who reblogs this will have their url drawn and all fancied up and sent to your inbox. Why? Because I’m crazy. Ends on Dec. 3rd at midnight aka the next 26 hours. GO GO GO.
And I do mean everyone.
bless u… i will prey